Alaska Wilderness Safari
This is not your typical Alaska fly fishing lodge. There are no fine paintings, no fancy carpet, few formalities and NO CROWDS… In our remote Alaska Peninsula location you won’t fish near fishermen from another lodge your entire week! Literally.
Sound nice? It is.
What to expect on your week-long, fully guided trip:
- Down to earth, genuine atmosphere
- Experience – camp has been in same location for 20+ years
- Pristine and uncrowded waters
- Mind-blowing numbers of ocean-fresh Alaska salmon
- Prolific populations of sea-run Dolly Varden
- Halibut on a fly
- Diverse and unique waters to fish
- Helicopter fly out fishing at the end of the week (during “Late Season”)
- Rugged semi-permanent shelters (and HOT showers)
- Gourmet wilderness dining
- Spectacular panoramic Alaska scenery (the background image on the website is your view from camp!)
- Daily Alaska wildlife viewing
- Great Alaska day hiking options for the whole family
- Endless Alaska photography opportunities
- Only 9 guests max. per week
Yes, this is the operation written up in the book 50 Places to Fly Fish Before You Die.
“It’s arguably the most isolated coastal fishing camp in Alaska, and one of the best places in the world to pursue chrome-bright, ocean-fresh [pink, chum and] silver salmon.”